Professional grade performance in a very large package. This 8 Player table includes heavy-gauge rods, counterbalanced men, commercial-grade levelers, corner downs, and patented split bearings that make Tornado tables a favorite among foosball players world-wide. The 8 Player table also comes with lights that are grooved into the playfield that makes this table a center piece in any location. This table is designed for FEC’s, or corporations that have the room to accommodate such a large frame. Our one piece cabinet is designed for enhanced durability and playability.
Click here to view all the Foosball tables Maine Home Recreation offers!
SPECIAL ORDER – CALL FOR PRICING / AVAILABILITY
- Thin-wall split Competition bearings for greater control and shot blocking.
- Patented Tornado men improved with sharper corners and increased cross section for better ball control and passing
- Tornado’s patented split bearing design combines durability, function, and ease of replacement and removal for cleaning
- 3/4″ laminate playfield with three-color Tornado logo.
- Redesigned player “foot” allows more precise ball control with higher cross hatching and square sides
- Dual end ball returns
- Proudly built in Richland Hills TX, USA.
L: 101” / 257 cm
W: 28” / 71 cm
H: 36” / 92 cm
Weight: 450 lbs. / 204 kg
L: 108” / 274 cm
W: 34” / 86 cm
H: 24” / 61cm
Weight: 500 lbs. / 227 kg
Maine Home Recreation accepts all major credit cards; Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. We also accept PayPal, Google pay, Apple pay and Stripe transactions!
– When free shipping is selected for orders under 50 lbs., the order will ship via the most economical service available.
– All shipping and handling times are estimates
– Every item we sell is offered with a free shipping option.
***Free Shipping only applies to orders in the lower 48 States. Please message us on large games for shipping quotes to Alaska, Hawaii and US territories.
Orders over 50 lbs:
When free shipping is selected for orders over 50 lbs., the order may be split into multiple boxes and will ship with the most economical service available.
Large games such as Pinball , Arcade Games, Foosball are shipped via freight carrier on a pallet. The freight carrier will contact you to set up the time and day for delivery. All games are delivered with a liftgate service and the driver will place the item in your driveway
Please contact us for international rates. On larger games that do not qualify for the global shipping program the customer is responsible for all taxes and duties associated with their purchase. Maine Home Recreation can help navigate the customs process or a customs broker when needed.
If you have any issues with your item please reach out to us. We will work with you to make it right or accept a return. To be eligible for a return, the item must be returned in its original condition and packaging.
For Items ordered in error, customers are responsible for all return shipping fees.
For items that we shipped in error or that were damaged in transit by the carrier, we will provide a return shipping label.
Maine Home Recreation is a family owned and operated company. With over 20 years in the Home game room business, you can trust us to be there when you need us. Call, text or email us any time about any item / service / tech support issue.