The District Shuffleboard Table is one of the finest shuffleboard tables made today with features not found on anywhere else. Available in 9′, 12′, 14′, 16′, and 18′ sizes to fit your room.
- The District Shuffleboard Table is an original California House design.
- Architecturally inspired design.
- Made to order in the USA.
- Solid 2.25″ thick solid tongue & grooved beech wood play field with inlaid black walnut scoring areas.
- Slow curing, poured polymer play surface for durability.
- Heavy-duty climate adjusters to maintain proper concavity of play field.
- Premium black & white weights (pucks) come standard.
- Microfiber lined alley for easy cleanup and high-end appeal.
- 100% solid kiln-dried hardwood frame and base.
- Factory pre-assembled chassis is precision leveled for accurate play.
- Unique padded end collars protect ends of table from heavy weights (pucks).
- Multi-step, post-catalyzed lacquer finish for tremendous beauty and durability.
- Make it your own with your choice of virtually unlimited finish choices.
9′ = L: 108″; W: 32″; H: 32″
12′ = L: 144″; W: 32″; H: 32″
14′ = L: 168″; W: 32″; H: 32″
16′ = L: 192″; W: 32″; H: 32″
18′ = L: 216″; W: 32″; H: 32″
Pictured in Umber Maple Finish.
Maine Home Recreation accepts all major credit cards; Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. We also accept PayPal, Google pay, Apple pay and Stripe transactions!
– When free shipping is selected for orders under 50 lbs., the order will ship via the most economical service available.
– All shipping and handling times are estimates
– Every item we sell is offered with a free shipping option.
***Free Shipping only applies to orders in the lower 48 States. Please message us on large games for shipping quotes to Alaska, Hawaii and US territories.
Orders over 50 lbs:
When free shipping is selected for orders over 50 lbs., the order may be split into multiple boxes and will ship with the most economical service available.
Large games such as Pinball , Arcade Games, Foosball are shipped via freight carrier on a pallet. The freight carrier will contact you to set up the time and day for delivery. All games are delivered with a liftgate service and the driver will place the item in your driveway
Please contact us for international rates. On larger games that do not qualify for the global shipping program the customer is responsible for all taxes and duties associated with their purchase. Maine Home Recreation can help navigate the customs process or a customs broker when needed.
If you have any issues with your item please reach out to us. We will work with you to make it right or accept a return. To be eligible for a return, the item must be returned in its original condition and packaging.
For Items ordered in error, customers are responsible for all return shipping fees.
For items that we shipped in error or that were damaged in transit by the carrier, we will provide a return shipping label.
Maine Home Recreation is a family owned and operated company. With over 20 years in the Home game room business, you can trust us to be there when you need us. Call, text or email us any time about any item / service / tech support issue.