Vintage Charleston Shuffleboard
Champion Shuffleboard playfield and is the best the game offers. The vintage
Charleston is a reproduction of one of the original shuffleboard tables built in the 1940?s.
The details include rich textures like:
- Stainless Steel -runners down the legs draw attention to the beauty of the maple wood legs
- Mirror Accents - a cool art deco touch that brings the 1940?s to your gameroom.
- Fine Wood - the cradle is built with beautiful maple wood.
This Art-Deco design screams cool! Making it a show piece in any gameroom. And of course, the playfield is a Champion Shuffleboard playfield and is the best the game offers.
||3" thick x 20" wide
||12' - 22' (22' tournament size)
||31" without scoring unit; 36" with scoring unit
||30" to the top of the playfield
||50 lbs per foot (approximately)
|Exclusive Features & Customized Options:
- Maple inlays on sidewalls and legs
- Solid maple cradles and legs
- Polymer finish playfield (needs no resurfacing)
- We can match any stain
- Stainless steel hardware
- Patented Handicap Scoring - Makes game play faster and allows players of different skill levels to play each other
All games are measured from ends of cradles.
The playfield is always 16" less than the overall length.
- State-of-the-art electronics
- Set each game individually according to preferred time and money allotment
- Pingate - Cam driven, battery backup. Prevents free play
- Custom woods available
- Customize with your logo